Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #201
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In honor of the desert dudes birthday, I shall pick as my Two-fer
    1) Its yer birthday - Beatles
    2) 16 tons - Tennesse Ernie Ford<marquee><font color="red">Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] G-Man</font></marquee>
    <font color="red">R</font>eally <font color="red">O</font>lds <font color="red">G</font>uy

  2. #202
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ella~ your the ancient one! Hahaha... But, we LOVE ya... Hi Julie [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I have fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with NY Charlie style bagels warm out of the oven. Enjoy...

    Glad you had a great birthday... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY, NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #203
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Mr. Ella [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] I think I'm ancienter than you but like I always say, the older I get the better I was! LOL!

    Ms. NYJ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thanks for the NY Charlie Style Bagel and the java extraordinaire!
    Oh and thanks for the B-Day Box. Talk about extraordinary! The Hall Of Fame shirt and keychain are so cool! All kinds of candy and misc items to boot! WOW!
    YOU are one thoughtful New Yorker NewYorkJettster. //oo\\ I am touched by your presents dear, THAT'S 4 sure!

    Everybody, have a good Humpday today, this first day in September 2004!
    It won't be long till our 3 day weekend. I, for one, can NOT wait!!!
    Thanks again for all of your birthday greetings!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #204
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gusmeister~ glad you liked your B-day box. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    Oh my GAWD~ I just realized I missed 2 4 Tuesday I guess I will have to do a triple shot Wednesday

    Since You've Been Gone~ Cherie Currie
    Don't Believe in Heaven~ Cherie Currie

    Cherry_Bomb 2001~ Cherie Currie/Joan Jett ROCKS... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Have a great nite...
    NewYorkJettster~

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    P.s.

    Pretty soon it's you know who's Birthday... Hee,hee... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #205
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A good morning [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] with delicious fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and fresh made banana muffins Enjoy:

    20 Dayzzz til you know who's Birthday [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Have a great day!
    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] //oo\\

  6. #206
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My gosh dang computer crashed just as I was 'splaining 'bout how good those muffins were this morning NYJ! I didn't have time to reboot because of the fact that it was time to make like a tree and leaf!
    Jez so's ya knows though, I did partake of them muffins of yers and enjoyed them more than I ever thought possible! Did my taste buds deceive me or were your deeeeelicious banana muffins even more deeeeeliciouser than those you previously served us hereabouts?
    Did you change the recipe? YOU are soooooo full of surprises! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    Well anyway....all I know is when mesohungry, YOU sooooo appreciated!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #207
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YOU so crazy Gus //oo\\

    Freaky Friday and I'm out the door right now. Have a great day! [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~


    P.s.

    19 dayzzz til YOU know WHO's birthday... [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  8. #208
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus dude I thought yer computer problems were solved? Must be all the muffin and bagle crumbs on yer keyboard, I don't have that problem coz Julie makes me wear a bib for some strange reason [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Rog

  9. #209
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    19 days eh? Lemme see now. Todays the 3rd. (that reminds me, my rent is due today) Three plus 19 equals 22 so it's someone born on the 22nd of August who, not unlike me, is a Virgo and I would somehow just imagine //oo\\ it's a girl. Maybe even a Rock Grrl?!?! Probably someone highly respected by all of us around here, seeing as how your question is rife with excitement about the aforementioned birthday.
    If I had to ponder a guess at this moment, I'd probably go with Joan Jett! I could be wrong but I seriously doubt it, based on my keen deductive reasoning abilities! [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img]
    Happy Friday everyone. And I do mean everyone! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #210
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I guess I missed your post somehow Ella. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Probably because I stopped in the middle of posting, this morning, to write and deliver my rent check next door. I remember thinking, I better do it now or, as sure as my name is danger, I'll froget!
    Yea that's the ticket. there was a delay during posting. I'm not just real slow! Thank God!
    At any rate, what you said could be true! I have spilled many of NYJ's goodies on this keyboard and it's already starting to look like my old one did. Now that one was disGUStingly problematic whereas this one still has some life left in it. It has been getting a bit on the sticky side lately because of all the candy NYJ sent me in my birthday box.
    I really have been trying to be less of a slob but I hadn't thunk of using a bib!
    Lemme do so now. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I have decided against it but that doesn't mean I don't respect Julie's decision to require YOU to wear one!
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic